The Green Goddess Smoothie AKA Gamma Punch
Tonights Experiment: “The Green Goddess”
This Smoothie was designed by an AMERICAN GLADIATOR, Val Waugaman AKA “Siren”. The Green Goddess started off as a nickname for Val after a friend joked she could get superhuman energy from drinking her specialty: a green spinach smoothie (see recipe below).
- 1/2 cup (250 mL) blueberry-pomegranate juice
- 6 oz (175 mL) unsweetened almond (or regular skim milk)
- 1 kiwi with fur (cut the ends off)
- 4-5 strawberries (using frozen berries makes it thicker)
- 1/8 lime
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 3 cups (750 mL) raw spinach leaves (well packed)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (50g protein)
- A dash of vanilla extract
- 10 drops all natural stevia sweetener, to taste
- 1 cup (250 mL) ice
Blend and enjoy!
Verdict: WOW! This was DELICIOUS!!! *Boom* FANTASTIC! AND I got my veggies in. Have this in the afternoon after a tough workout.
I’vr renamed this “Gamma Punch” in my house 🙂