I’m Bryndan “Be” Moore, Certified Nutrition Coach. My team of professionals and I teach people just like you to achieve their best bodies and superior athletic performance using a proven method designed to cut through all the confusing health, and body composition information out there and get to WHAT WORKS. The best part is that we live by, train by and teach a program that GUARANTEES success.
What Makes My Program Great?
- Integration: Optimal programs achieve the integration of training, nutrition and supplementation. When one of these variables is altered, the other variables must accomodate this change. By building these three variables into your program at the same time, we eliminate any weak links in the chain of success. What you end up with is a holistic approach to physical change.
- Individualization: Each program is custom-designed and individually tailored to your needs. Generic programs yield generic and unimpressive results; properly individualized programs yield extraordinary and astounding results. You will be amazed with what we can accomplish without drugs or stimulants.
- Support: Joining our team means focussed support for the duration of our relationship. We use systematic, scientific, objective assessment tools to monitor your progress and ensure your success. These tools allow us to custom design your programs based on YOUR body and YOUR challenges.
- Education: Not only do we tell you what to do, eventually, we tell you why. Some clients stay with us for years because they enjoy leaving their programs up to the experts. Yet others want to learn to do it themselves. To assist these clients, we help them achieve the underlying understanding designed to help maintain the eating and training habits we’ve helped them establish.
“Do you design single, one-off programs?”
We don’t believe in one-off programs for one simple reason: they don’t deliver the results our clients deserve. First, we usually need a month or two to master our client’s unique physiology. This includes resetting sluggish metabolic rates or balancing out postural problems. Without fixing these problems, results are suboptimal. Second, as the body changes, the program must change. If we can’t monitor these changes and adjust the program, our original design becomes obsolete.
“Do you have special programs for different goals?”
Of course! In fact, we have 4 different options:
- Body Transformation for Women We’ve worked with women from all walks of life achieve their goals, from moms dropping 50 pounds to models shaping up for a photo shoot. No matter what you’re looking to do, we can help you do it.
- Body Transformation for Men For guys who want to get lean, put on muscle, or both. We’ve lived the example on body transformation for men, and we’ll get you in shape faster than you ever thought possible.
- Sport Performance Coaching For athletes pursuing sport-specific goals. We’ve worked with athletes at every level, from recreational league athletes to Olympic gold medalists.
- Custom Coaching For anyone with special requirements and goals.
If you’re interested in any of these, click here to become a client.
“Why do you require a 4-month minimum commitment?”
We use this time frame because we’ve found it takes about 4 months for clients to realize measurable and substantial progress towards their goal(s). The 4-month timeframe allows clients to make dramatic, sustainable progress without jeopardizing their health or using techniques too extreme to consistently follow for a lifetime.
Our first priority is to build successful long-term relationships with our clients. In fact, virtually all of our clients remain with us for longer than the minimum term of 4 months.
“Working with the principals thought by Coach Be and his team, I am now in the best shape of my life. I have more energy, my abs are rock hard and my mindset has changed completely. I feel and look like a mini action figure. I never thought this would be possible.
Which guy does not want to look ripped at 40+ years? …continue reading
“Does distance coaching work?”
Most of our clients have come to us after long, unsuccessful relationships with personal trainers or coaches, and in a short time with us have seen results that their trainers simply could not produce. Some points to consider:
- You will have access to world-class expertise in the field of human performance and nutrition in Coach Be and his team. Access to expertise of this caliber in your geographical region is probably limited at best.
- Our coaching program is highly personalized. Because we work from a distance, we can’t just go on “instinct” like many local coaches do. We make you collect objective data, including regular body composition testing, extensive feedback questionnaires and web-based tools to get an exact picture of how you’re doing and how your body works. We’ll get to know you very well — even if you’re halfway around the world from us.
“What are my responsibilities as a client?”
We have five simple rules for our clients.
- Do what we tell you to do. To be a client, you have to trust us, accept that we’re the experts here, and do exactly what we tell you to do. We’ve successfully helped many of people just like you. If you’re not willing to put us in control, becoming a client will be a frustrating experience and a waste of time for both sides.
- Work hard. Nothing worth achieving is easy, and we don’t make any apologies here: we’re going to make you work hard. If you do, you’ll be stunned at how fast you’ll see results. If we think you’re slacking off, on the other hand, we’ll drop you.
- Give us at least four months to work with you. Anything less is too little to establish a good relationship and see tangible results.
- Fill out our feedback questionnaire every two weeks. Every two weeks, you will have to do body composition testing, which takes about 30 minutes, and fill out our feedback questionnaire, which takes another 30 minutes. This is absolutely critical to your success.
- Send us photos every month. To keep you honest and motivated, every month you will have to email us digital photos of yourself documenting your progress. Doing so is easy and we’ll help you get started if you’ve never done it before.
Bottom Line: If you do those things, we will do everything in our power to ensure that you succeed. Clients who follow those five rules have extraordinary success rates. Before you begin, you’ll have to sign a commitment sheet to prove to us that you understand each rule and that you’ll uphold that commitment.
If you don’t, you won’t last long. None of these rules are optional. We only work with committed people, and those who fail to meet these standards are dropped from the program immediately. These are very reasonable requests, and essential if you want great results. If you can’t follow our five basic rules, please do not apply.
“Coach Be has an amazing energy, savvy, and an in-depth knowledge of his craft. You’ll find that the best professionals have the ability to take the complex science and psychology that goes into transforming someone’s life and make those concepts completely approachable. This is Be’s gift in a nutshell. …continue reading
- An initial nutrition, lifestyle, health, body composition, and exercise history assessment.
- An individualized exercise program via the web or email each month.
- An individualized nutrition program via the web or email each month.
- An individualized supplement program available on the web or sent via email each month.
- Body composition and physical alteration appraisals conducted every 2 weeks.
- Recovery appraisals conducted every 2 weeks.
- An education designed to teach you the basics of integrated program design and lifestyle change.
- Progress reports detailing where you started and how far you’ve come.
- Bottom line… RESULTS.
“What does it cost?”
The coaching program costs only $350 USD per month. There is a minimum 4-month term, so that’s a four months investment in YOU that ends with you beach ready, feeling great and having developed the tools to maintain great fitness and health for the rest of your life.
And best of all, you’ll get the results you want — GUARANTEED.
“How am I billed?”
Your credit card will be billed the day you are accepted to the coaching program and every 30 days thereafter.
“Can I cancel at any time?”
Yes, you can quit at any time. If you quit before your fourth month however we will still bill you for four months of coaching. We want committed clients, it’s that simple. If you can’t commit to four months, please don’t apply. All we ask is that you give 30 days written notice so we have time to end the billing cycle and take care of administrative tasks.
“How do I get started?”
We have a limited number of spots, so you will have to show us that you are committed, coachable and willing to work hard.
“I just wanted to let you know I was in a bathing suit ALL day yesterday because of 4th of July and and I got several complements.
But the one that I appreciated the most and i thought you would appreciate was a girl at the party I didn’t know said “I’m sorry I’m not trying to weird but looks like you are ready to be on a cover of a fitness magazine. I want your body!” hahaaa.
I thought you would want to know. Thanks again for everything Coach!”
-Meghan, Hawaii, July 2012
Ready to go? Click the link below to get started.
Our Performance Guarantee: Do as we say, and in 6-months you’ll look great and be in great shape — or it’s 100% FREE.
My belief is this: if you invest in professional coaching — and you do what your coach tells you to do — you should get the result you want. Apparently this is a revolutionary idea.
I’m supremely confident in the Lean Eating program, and you should be too. That’s why we ALWAYS put our money where our mouth is. So in short: this coaching program will change your body, and probably your life, and if it doesn’t, it’s free.
Specifically, here’s how it works. If you …
- Give us 6-months
- Do what your coach tells you to (workout, nutrition habits, etc) at least 80% of the time
… you will be leaner, stronger, healthier and happier with your physique than you ever thought you could be.
And if you’re not, we’ll write you a check for every penny you spent, and you’ll be on your way, no questions asked. In short, do what we say and WHEN IT’S DONE, YOU get to decide whether we did a good enough job. Simple as that.
See if you can find a guarantee like that ANYWHERE.
“I thank my friend and nutrionist, Be Moore, for helping me get on track with my eating. I have learned a lot from him these past 6 months. Be breaks it down very simply and makes you AWARE of what you are putting into your body and helps you form healthier habits. …continue reading
Is there a catch? Yes – you actually have to do what we say! If you fail to participate, miss assignments and action tasks, etc., we will not only NOT give your money back, we will spend it frivolously on travel and wine and mock your feeble effort in our smoking rooms. Keep in mind that there are only a few spots available in the program and some people will be left out, so we won’t tolerate anyone wasting a spot.
Bottom line: do as we say and you’ll get the body you want. We guarantee it.
Why we guarantee everything:
We guarantee everything because it’s our job as coaches to remove distractions and help you focus ONLY on the task at hand. Once the results are guaranteed, all the wondering and worrying goes away. To succeed, you need a sense of calm and a single-minded focus on one thing, and one thing alone:
Logging in each day and following the instructions.
That’s it. That’s all you have to think about. Do that and you’ll be leaner, stronger and healthier than you ever thought you could be.